Yes this is the same foot I broke back in December. Is this surgery related to that break? No, well... sorta... maybe... kinda? The break was on the outside of my foot. As a result, I walked more on the inside of my foot, exacerbating the bunion and causing pain there.
Anyway, it needs fixed and today is the day. I will be on crutches for six weeks, so I have checked out a lot of books and movies from the library and would welcome any visitors to keep me company as I sit.
The bunion area is that bump that sticks out at the base of the big toe. (Nice sandal tan line huh?)
And here is a picture of my foot at rest. This is what it naturally does. The toe is growing crookedly underneath the others.


1 comment:
Had that done when I was in college...on both feet, but at separate times. Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!
Oh, and don't forget to ask the Dr. for a temporary handicap parking permit. They'll give you one for 3 months and with your foot feeling like it does, it'll be a blessing!!
Post a Comment