We moved into what used to be my Grandma and Grandpa's old house in town and both have full-time jobs now. Aaron is working for Scott's company in Fort Madison doing factory work making display cases. I told him I would post this picture of him sometime. Here is what he has to wear to work every day. They're really big on safety there I guess.
I (Mindy) am working full-time from my computer at home as a medical transcriptionist for the Mason City Clinic. I do everything online and through my computer, so I don't have to travel up to Mason City now that my training is completed. Sorry, I have no dorky vest or hat. I get to wear sweat pants and slippers to work if I want.
The girls are just going with the flow and love our new house and church family. Audrey is in first grade and just lost her first tooth a few days ago, which you saw in the picture if you checked this blog. I will try to update our posts more often but no promises.

No comments:
Post a Comment