I spoke with the interim Pastor currently at Calvary Baptist in Walnut last Friday and learned that (1) I am the only man they are considering right now, (2) that this past Sunday either the deacons or the deacons/church would decide whether or not to have me candidate. If the consensus was positive, then they would check references. If the deacons are still in agreement, I would be invited to candidate.
It's Wednesday and I have yet to hear from them. This could mean 1 of 2 things: Either they didn't have church Sunday due to the weather and the meeting hasn't occured yet OR the consensus was positive and they are doing research about me. I assume that if the vote was not positive I would have heard by now. Who knows.
Thank you all for praying. We are open to His will, wherever it leads us.
Aaron
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment